AFI vs. [HA] CCCP

EpMAK

AFI vs. [HA] CCCP

Post by EpMAK »

Hello, fellas!

I'm representing here the "Our Army [USSR]", a community with 10+ years of active service.
All additional info can be found here: our-army.su
We've heard about you and your gameplay style from our WOG friends, so we would like to arrange a game/match with you, guys, in some period time.

We can both provide server (located in data center in Germany) and missions (30 vs. 30 style).

If you get interested in playin with us, please contact me @ Skype: epmak78rus, email or right here, in the forum. I'm from St. Petersburg myself, so PM anytime.

Thank you for your attention.
Aspirant

Re: AFI vs. [HA] CCCP

Post by Aspirant »

Hi,

I think it's about time someone answers your request for a game.
We are very interested in organizing events with other communities.

You mentioned that it would be possible to play on your servers — is this a must? Would it be possible to play on our server instead?
Now that it's summer it's kind of a must for us, otherwise I can't promise we will get 30 players... it would require a lot of tech support, and none of our active members want to do it on holiday season.

We have suitable missions already on our server so that won't be a problem.

My opinion about playing on a seperate server is: If we play with WoG partially (not all of you at once) then the games should be held on our server, but if we play with whole WoG community then we should come on WoG server+TS3.
I hope we didn't leave an impression that we aren't flexible, but I think if we would like to organize more events in the future it would be so much easier for us that we could play on our server. A major part of our community is just regular players with under 1 year experience in Arma.

If you are still interested in organizing games with us, please send us a message. Then we can start talking about dates etc..

PS. Are we talking about an Arma 2 or an Arma 3 event?
Kriel

Post by Kriel »

Our server is located closer to Russia (and us) than yours, so you should get better experience (latency wise) there anyway.
EpMAK

Post by EpMAK »

Hello once agian!

Conditions described are not the must at all, we are free to choose any best and wise option. In terms of server, we just wanted to give it a stress-test on intense TvT match, as it has beefy specs, and proceed with some feedback on gameplay over-the-net stability, but not necessary, really.
30 men is not a break point too, we can give it a try in a bit less scales, depends on how many men do you have, and we do have (need to arrange an inquery to give more correct answer). In TvT versus other teams we usually use the closest content to vanilla as possible to minimize the risks of game being interrupted by some errors and technical issues, but at least radio addon is used.
And, of course, ArmA 3, excuse me for not mentioning it before.

Cheers.
Aspirant

Post by Aspirant »

Hi,

When its Arma3 it makes it easier for us, because we use the same radio.

So lets play on your server.

i'm going to be a bit extreme with the suggested date for the event:
Event date: Friday 13.6 19.00, Finnish time (GMT +3) or Sunday 15.6 18.00

Is one of the dates above, ok for you guys?
The reason why I suggest these dates is that our midsummer starts the following week and I'am not sure how I can be on the computer after that -> to end of july.

I suggest the following mods:
CBA, TFR, STHUD

Lets make it 30vs30 as you suggested before, we make a PR campaign and gather 30 on our side.

Can you please send information of your servers so we can make the correct playwithsix repo and guide for the players.

Thanks in advance!
EpMAK

Post by EpMAK »

Hi,

We decided to go with Sunday as the best option.
Will send you the as soon as I got them.
Agreed with modlist.
5.9.152.140:2332 pw: army
Aspirant

Post by Aspirant »

Sounds great, see you on sunday!
Aspirant

Post by Aspirant »

EpMAK wrote:Hi,

We decided to go with Sunday as the best option.
Will send you the as soon as I got them.
Agreed with modlist.
5.9.152.140:2332 pw: army
Hi EpMAK, could you confirm what ts server are we using in the event?
Aspirant

Post by Aspirant »

Event has been rescheduled -> 14.9 sunday