Page 1 of 5

AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 00:05
by Nkey
Hello.

I am member of WOG Arma 3, member of Task Force Arrowhead clan and author of Task Force Arrowhead radio.

Just wondering - are you interested to conduct TvT game vs WOG in Arma 3?
I know, A2 game were conducted not well, but we'll try to learn on errors, also for A3 you will fight vs another players.

So, from our side we ready to provide:

* Some addon list: A3MP + FTAR + few small addons. Of course, you are free to propose addons you want.
* Repository to download modes
* Set of tested scenarios, with English briefing. Also, you'll able to get maps a week before the game to prepare accurate and detailed plan. Of course, you may propose some scenarios you want.
* TS and game server
* Our help


Game format: TvT scenarios with briefing and without respawn.

What are you think?

We are able to provide up to 130-140 players.

PS
Also, if some of AFI A3 clans want to fight vs russians - my clan (from 10 up to 30 players) always ready to play :)

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 01:09
by JP-9000
Sounds great, sign me up!

ps. I love TFR radio mod for A3, awesome stuff!

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 09:34
by Aspirant
Hi and welcome!

I porpouse we start with a smaller scale and after that we organize the big event (mby 200 players?).

I would suggest: 1st a 30vs30 arma finland vs task force arrowhead clan game.

How would this sound?

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 12:03
by Nkey
Aspirant wrote:Hi and welcome!

I porpouse we start with a smaller scale and after that we organize the big event (mby 200 players?).

I would suggest: 1st a 30vs30 arma finland vs task force arrowhead clan game.

How would this sound?


Looks interesting. Maybe we even can try to conduct both event (small at first, big after 2 weeks).
How can we organize the registration for the game? Separated lists at IFA and TF or common list at Google Docs?

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 14:03
by Aspirant
Nkey wrote:
Aspirant wrote:Hi and welcome!

I porpouse we start with a smaller scale and after that we organize the big event (mby 200 players?).

I would suggest: 1st a 30vs30 arma finland vs task force arrowhead clan game.

How would this sound?


Looks interesting. Maybe we even can try to conduct both event (small at first, big after 2 weeks).
How can we organize the registration for the game? Separated lists at IFA and TF or common list at Google Docs?


Nkey, my preliminary suggestion would be following:

-Lets arrange a teamspeak meeting on thursday 24.4 20.00 +3GMT, ( Finnish time) where we discuss details of the upcoming event and assign tasks.

I said my suggestion is preliminary, its becouse I try to get together a team that would organize this event together with you guys. I try to get it done before thursday.
Ill post more info in this thread, once i know more.

Would this sound fair to you guys?

PS
Arma Finland development team, look at the thread in internal forum.

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 15:35
by Nkey
Aspirant wrote:
Would this sound fair to you guys?

PS
Arma Finland development team, look at the thread in internal forum.


OK, fine. Waiting for news from you. My English is far from perfect, but I hope it is enough to organize a game.

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 17:12
by Aspirant
Nkey wrote:
Aspirant wrote:
Would this sound fair to you guys?

PS
Arma Finland development team, look at the thread in internal forum.


OK, fine. Waiting for news from you. My English is far from perfect, but I hope it is enough to organize a game.


Great! trust me, our english aint perfect either, i am sure we can get it together.

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 22 Apr 2014, 22:11
by Nkey
Aspirant wrote:
Nkey wrote:
Aspirant wrote:
Would this sound fair to you guys?

PS
Arma Finland development team, look at the thread in internal forum.


OK, fine. Waiting for news from you. My English is far from perfect, but I hope it is enough to organize a game.


Great! trust me, our english aint perfect either, i am sure we can get it together.


Any news? :)

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 22 Apr 2014, 23:03
by Aspirant
Nkey wrote:
Any news? :)


No objections have risen :) so lets have the meeting on thursday 24.4 20.00 +3GMT, ( Finnish time)
Teamspeak server: ts3.armafinland.fi /// port: 9987 /// no password

Below is my suggestion of the agenda:

Agenda:

- Introductions of both parties
- Schedule of the events
- Mods/repos
- Scenarios
- Testing
- Servers
- How we communicate before the events
- Misc
- Summary of action points
- Agree on the next steps

is this OK?

Re: AFI vs WOG (ARMA 3) ?

Posted: 23 Apr 2014, 01:41
by Nkey
Aspirant wrote:
No objections have risen :) so lets have the meeting on thursday 24.4 20.00 +3GMT, ( Finnish time)
Teamspeak server: ts3.armafinland.fi /// port: 9987 /// no password

Below is my suggestion of the agenda:

Agenda:

- Introductions of both parties
- Schedule of the events
- Mods/repos
- Scenarios
- Testing
- Servers
- How we communicate before the events
- Misc
- Summary of action points
- Agree on the next steps

is this OK?


Perfect, agreed.