FINNKAMPEN - SUOMI-RUOTSI -MAAOTTELU | TVT 170 | SU 26.03.2017 KLO 19

ruoste

Re: FINNKAMPEN - SUOMI-RUOTSI -MAAOTTELU | TVT 170 | SU 26.03.2017 KLO 19

Post by ruoste »

Imo toi tehtävä olisi ollut susipaska jos siinä olisi ollut UAV, ne olisi kääntäneet kaikki nappulansa suoraan etelään iskemään sen QRF:n paskaksi ja menneet sitten peräjälkeen sinne alueelle mistä me ei voitaisi poistua fiksusti.
"Kolme-neljä RJtä huutelee samaan aikaan jotain vitun 'broken arrowia' tukiverkkoon ihan Mel Gibsonina..." -Härö
Harba

Post by Harba »

Itse näen myös että tehtävä suunnittelulla ja asseteilla haetaan se sopiva balanssi, mikäli naapurit eivät saa slottejansa täytettyä. Molemmat osapuolet kokevat että heillä on realistinen mahdollisuus voittaa. Tästä toinen tehtävä oli loistava esimerkki, mielestäni erittäin hyvä. Viholliselle vielä BFT käyttöön ja gps, jos niitä ovat tottuneet käyttämään. UAV myös ehkä hyvä lisä, toisaalta kokeilisin ehkä ensin kaikki suunnistusavut päällä, sekin auttaa jo huomattavasti. Viime kädessä voidaan harkita antaa heille vahvistuksia, mutta eventtiä pitää sitten heti mainostaa yhteistyöeventtinä, eikä minään FINNKAMPENINA.

Muita samankaltaisia tehtäviä vaan missä me AFIlaiset puolustamme tai hyökkäämme selvästi huonommilla välineillä. Taliban vs USA tyylisesti.

Parasta kehitysapua naapureillehan on heidän liittyminen eventteihimme, jos heiltä nyt on tulossa ryhmällinen/joukkueellinen Iron Front eventtiin niin luulisi heille sieltä jotain oppiakin tarttuvat. TvT pelityyli on kuitenkin niin erilainen kuin COOP.
Bummeri

Post by Bummeri »

Thanks for everyone involved in the organization process. Tuntematon teki aika hienosti kun veti edellisenä päivänä jäniksen hatusta tehtävän muodossa joka toimi yllättävän hyvin.

The first mission:

I was leading Bravo platoon. We had to disembark on our backup point due to recon telling us there were two enemy patrols on our primary point. Thankfully the reserve points were set due to Konzig voicing concern during briefing. From the reserve points we quickly inspected the clearing and seeing it seemed empty decided to move out en mass. We had been told by recon that the enemy was somewhere close to the forest edge so our squads were able to notice the defenders and suppress and destroy them. We had local superiority so it was easy at that point. I was right next to the fights and I concluded much of the enemy in this sector was destroyed or in disarray. So I decided to gamble a bit. By moving the GMG to do its mission via truck at this point we were able to keep our tempo up and enable the motorized A platoon to attack sooner to the target. The mission of the GMG was to shell the town in preparation of the motorized attack so it would succeed. I tried to get the recon element to protect the GMG but this never materialized. They had almost fired all of their grenades to the target when they were taken out.

The attack continued and the A platoon was starting to move out. We also helped their advance by suppressing the defenses seen on the road to the village. This was done so that any possible defenders would have decided to abandon the position before the vehicles got there. After this the attack went smoothly. We took the town and setup defenses. One squad remained behind where we had come from to see whether the enemy came looking our previous position or not.

The second mission:

There is not much to be said on this mission by me. I was leading alpha. Our squads were told to dig in and avoid observation. I failed in my initial planing/brieffing and efforts to organize enough recon to keep my situational awareness good. I should have kept more AT reserves and focused more troops on recon duty. I failed to convey two squads orders correctly. Both were concerning support weapon setup.

Feedback for the swedes:

There are some points which you should consider.

1. Your decision making process is not fast enough. It is also lacking in the information gathering phase. Put more emphasis on that. Try to find out where and how many the enemy is, and what it is doing. Act on it fast and disrupt the enemy.

2. Along with information, local superiority is almost always the key to victory. Try to have more firepower at the point of contact than the enemy to have a chance in winning firefights.

3. Defense requires more skill from individuals and squads. Squads need to learn delaying actions. Retreating while slowing enemy and causing casualties to them.

4. Keep the mission in mind. What drove you guys to clear out the southern villages first in the second mission? How did it serve the accomplishment of the mission?

5. One man leading each platoon is not enough. You need redundancy and being able to delegate lesser tasks to others. You need time to think and observe. Not constantly organize. Also if you were accustomed to play with Blu-force tracker, then why did you not request it? We do have some missions with that functionality.
"Dataa on saatava." -DataNummi
"Toteutus on pilalla, pelkkää paskaa tilalla." -MyösNummi
Castor

Post by Castor »

Harba wrote:Itse näen myös että tehtävä suunnittelulla ja asseteilla haetaan se sopiva balanssi, mikäli naapurit eivät saa slottejansa täytettyä. Molemmat osapuolet kokevat että heillä on realistinen mahdollisuus voittaa. Tästä toinen tehtävä oli loistava esimerkki, mielestäni erittäin hyvä. Viholliselle vielä BFT käyttöön ja gps, jos niitä ovat tottuneet käyttämään. UAV myös ehkä hyvä lisä, toisaalta kokeilisin ehkä ensin kaikki suunnistusavut päällä, sekin auttaa jo huomattavasti. Viime kädessä voidaan harkita antaa heille vahvistuksia, mutta eventtiä pitää sitten heti mainostaa yhteistyöeventtinä, eikä minään FINNKAMPENINA.
Tämä, olen ruosteen kanssa samaa mieltä ettei heille kannata antaa erikoisemmin pelaajia meiltä eikä myöskään kannata tehdä tehtävää siten että me ihan selkeästi saadaan kaikki paska varustus ja vastustajalle kaikki herkut.

Eli olen vahvasti vastaan ajatusta että me ollaan joku taliban joka tappelee kivillä ja kävyillä ja viholliselle annetaan kaikki herkut, tulee näyttämään ruotsalaisille siltä että pidetään niitä kädestä eikä oteta tosissaan matsissa.

Eli pyritään ensi kerralla tehdä pelistä hieman tutumman tuntoinen ruotsalaisille (Eli BFT ja GPS)

Muutoin tehään tushinot eventissä jos ruotsalaisia ei uskota ilmaantuvan tarpeeksi (eli jaetaan meän pelaajat kahteen kentälliseen)
Myöskin Tuntemattoman tekemän tehtävän tyyppiset ratkaisut on hyviä.

Kuulemma meillä oli 10 pelaajaa eventissä enemmän kuin piti olla ja vastustajalla vähemmän, ei tälläisiä jatkossa.

EDIT: Mitäs se Bummeri kirjottelee tänne englanniks? oiko luetatko meillä ennen kuin annat palautteena ruottalaisille?
Last edited by Castor on 30 Mar 2017, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit
Bummeri

Post by Bummeri »

Castor wrote: EDIT: Mitäs se Bummeri kirjottelee tänne englanniks? oiko luetatko meillä ennen kuin annat palautteena ruottalaisille?
Linkitin tän sinne.
"Dataa on saatava." -DataNummi
"Toteutus on pilalla, pelkkää paskaa tilalla." -MyösNummi
JoneKone

Post by JoneKone »

Bummeri wrote:
Castor wrote: EDIT: Mitäs se Bummeri kirjottelee tänne englanniks? oiko luetatko meillä ennen kuin annat palautteena ruottalaisille?
Linkitin tän sinne.
Ytimekäs palaute. Ei paljon diskuteerata. :)
"Vihollisen paras ase on oma krh" - Acidizer
SSGVasa

Post by SSGVasa »

"Feedback for the swedes:

There are some points which you should consider.

1. Your decision making process is not fast enough. It is also lacking in the information gathering phase. Put more emphasis on that. Try to find out where and how many the enemy is, and what it is doing. Act on it fast and disrupt the enemy.

2. Along with information, local superiority is almost always the key to victory. Try to have more firepower at the point of contact than the enemy to have a chance in winning firefights.

3. Defense requires more skill from individuals and squads. Squads need to learn delaying actions. Retreating while slowing enemy and causing casualties to them.

4. Keep the mission in mind. What drove you guys to clear out the southern villages first in the second mission? How did it serve the accomplishment of the mission?

5. One man leading each platoon is not enough. You need redundancy and being able to delegate lesser tasks to others. You need time to think and observe. Not constantly organize. Also if you were accustomed to play with Blu-force tracker, then why did you not request it? We do have some missions with that functionality."
- Bummeri

"Thanks for the write up!

And yeah, we kinda narrowed it down to those points aswell, we're mostly lacking on playing it too spread out on company-level and too tightly on squad level. And we'll probably consolidate our platoonleadership for upcoming fights and reinforcing the platoons instead of the company. We have a bit of a shortage on Platoon and Company level at the moment.

BLUFOR-tracker was a bit of a miscommunication - we've had it on previous but AFI apparently moved away from it a while back.

All in all, good feedback, we're aware of most of it and I think we were a bit too PVE-minded this time around, along with lazy planning on my end."
- Carlbark

Im relaying what Carlbark wrote as a response to Bummeri's feedback.

On a more personal note I would like to thank you all for last Sunday's Finnkampen. It was quite educational and hopefully something good can come out of this. Some of us are getting tired of losing.
TheTaltsi

Post by TheTaltsi »

Just remember that we just recently won for the first time against tushino, i think we have played 4 times against them, so 8 missions :D So you are in the same boat as us.
Tuntematon wrote:Jälleen kerran jos joku pahoittaa tästä viestistä mielensä niin totean nöyrästi ja autuaasti että ei kiinnosta.
Tohtori Kuolema wrote:Joo on Taltsi IHAN kiva.
Lauri wrote:isä poisti afin pois
JoneKone

Post by JoneKone »

SSGVasa wrote: On a more personal note I would like to thank you all for last Sunday's Finnkampen. It was quite educational and hopefully something good can come out of this. Some of us are getting tired of losing.
Thanks for the game! It´s always fun to play with you guys. The whole setup with several high quality streams and everything makes the whole event really enjoyable. :)

And as Taltsi said. We´ve had our ass handed to us on quite a few occasions by the russians so we know what it feels like. However, loosing has helped us improve our own gameplay, especially on the platoon and company level.

C u all soon again I hope. :)
"Vihollisen paras ase on oma krh" - Acidizer
Nummi

Post by Nummi »

[En osallistunut eventtiin]

Ajatuksia liittyen Finnkampenin tulevaisuuteen:
Vaikuttaa siltä, että Suomi-Ruotsi asetelma viihdyttää molempia osapuolia tapahtumissa, ja jonkinlainen yhteistyön helppous on luonut lämpimän suhteen ruotsalaisiin vastustajiimme. Peleissä on minulla ollut kahdella osallistumiskerralla erittäin hauskaa, vastapuolella tuntuu olevan terveen positiivinen asenne arman peluuseen, jota toivoisin näkeväni myös afin sisäisissä peleissä.

Hyvät asiat on joskus hyvä osata lopettaa ennen niiden elinkaaren kääntymistä laskuun. En tarkoita tällä sitä, että emme tekisi enää yhteistyötä ruattalaisten kanssa, vaan sitä, että nykyinen TVT-tapahtuma yhteistyö voisi olla hyvä harkita uudelleen. Näen vaarana tosiaan sen, että ruotsalaiset kyllästyvät häviämiseen. Minun mielestäni keinotekoinen voimasuhteiden kallistaminen heidän suuntaansa asseteilla yms helpotuksilla ei tule tuomaan samaa tyydytystä kuin haastavammasta asetelmasta voittaminen, joka taas lyhentää aikaa mimkä he tulevat todennäköisesti nauttimaan nauttimaan meidän kanssa pelaamisesta.

Paavon "Tehtäväehdotuksia"-threadissä esittelemät tehtäväideat voisivat olla tie eteenpäin Finnkampenille, sekä kenties pienemmät COOP-tapahtumat yhteistyössä heidän kanssaan. Enempää ideoita minulla ei ole tarjota, mutta halusin korostaa sitä että nykyinen asetelma on luultavasti kestämätön pitemmällä aikavälillä.
Furean wrote:Pitää muistaa, että ruotsalaisethan pani melkein koko Suomen kansaa.
ruoste wrote:Dataa on saatava.