Invite for Rolling Thunder #23

Contact requests, questions and general discussion
Nemesi

Invite for Rolling Thunder #23

Post by Nemesi »

Hello Arma Finland! I'm pleased to invite you for the upcoming Rolling Thunder event!

Rolling Thunder Edition #23 is scheduled for January, 2018.

This time we will have a double event on two consecutive sundays, Jan. Sunday 21st and Sunday 28th, with side switch between the two events.

Time is as usual at 19.30 UTC (20.30 CET) with TS3 assembly starting from 19.00 UTC.

TS3 vs15.tserverhq.com:6247 no pass

Mission details will follow shortly.

Some anticipations:

• -scenario is Beketov
    -MBTs: T84 vs T90

Mods RHS, ACE3, Task Force Radio and RT mod (CUP core required for Beketov). Complete modset will be announced.

Registrations are open now.

To register please reply to this thread filling up the template form

For any question please do not hesitate to ask the RT staff!

Discord chat for easy comms! Feel free to join!

We all in RT hope to see you numerous for the upcoming event and we take the occasion to wish you all happy holidays!
ruoste

Re: Invite for Rolling Thunder #23

Post by ruoste »

Tanks but no thanks.
"Kolme-neljä RJtä huutelee samaan aikaan jotain vitun 'broken arrowia' tukiverkkoon ihan Mel Gibsonina..." -Härö
TheTaltsi

Post by TheTaltsi »

ArmA Finland will not be officialy joining the event, because the first time you invited us we found that the event isnt what AFI players are used to, the event felt more like a normal public server TDM and not like the more millsim oriented games we have with command structure. That being said, obviosly individual players/groups from AFI are free to join the games (I might be joining if i get a crew together)
Tuntematon wrote:Jälleen kerran jos joku pahoittaa tästä viestistä mielensä niin totean nöyrästi ja autuaasti että ei kiinnosta.
Tohtori Kuolema wrote:Joo on Taltsi IHAN kiva.
Lauri wrote:isä poisti afin pois
Nemesi

Post by Nemesi »

Hello Taltsi thanks for reply and feedback.

Our intention is not to have a public server game, but command structure, planning and so on will depend of course much on the groups that compose each given side. As organizer I can't interfere with the plannings of the other side, being a PvP. To enforce teamwork and battle preparation we scheduled a meeting before each battle (the tuesday before to give time to each team to practise). The mission and server will be as usual ready well in advance for trainings and mission practice.

Of course you and others are welcome to join even with a small group.

All best,

Nemesi